The igloo




Because of the heatwave at the moment I decided to go on holiday! The North Pole seemed to be very tempting and in the end I got stuck in an igloo in Granit Falls. Enjoy a cooling breeze. 

Gallery link: The igloo

Price: $74,200
Lot size: 20x20

Open house


Welcome inside and enjoy the winter wonderland all around you.


When sun is shining it is nice too. 


The dining corner, here I can play the piano while I watch the river passing by.


This is my kitchen and yes I'm a bookworm. Btw there are only few books in my holiday home.


The lounge area has a fireplace for colder days.


I love to sit here, especially when I can see the stars twinkle.


Behind the fireplace there are stairs to the basement.


there is a cozy tv lounge, a board game table and of course more books.


When the snow melts sunshine comes down at the edges of the building.  


The kid's room has 2 beds.


This is the only bathroom, shower and tub included. 




Last but not least the master bedroom. The dark wood makes it cozy and warm after a day in the snow. 

Floor plans


overhead shot


1st floor


basement


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts