Foliage


Where would you spend all the hot summer days, when it's too hot to move? This is my place, a large tropical veranda with a fountain and some water games. 

Gallery link: Foliage

Price: $32,500
Size: 12x8

Take a closer look


The lounge area.


A subtle scent of flowers fills the room. Take a drink and I play the guitar for you.


The fountain with the waterfall is the central item of the room. It cools down the air and if that is not enough I'll take a shower there when nobody peeks.
 

Behind the waterfall there are two day beds to take a nap or read a book.


 View from a bed to the waterfall.

Overhead view


Comments

  1. Oh I would LOVE to hang out there for a while! That's just gorgeous! I love love that waterfall pond inside. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts